"PowerPoint 2010 - Top 10 New Ways You Can Create And Deliver Top-Notch Presentations"
Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 gives you more ways to create and share dynamic presentations with your audience than ever before.
Exciting new audio and visual capabilities help you tell a crisp, cinematic story that's as easy to create as it is powerful to watch. With new and improved tools for video and photo editing, SmartArt Graphics, and Text Effects, you can put polish in your presentations that will captivate your audience.
In addition, PowerPoint 2010 enables you to work simultaneously with other people or post your presentation online and access it from virtually anywhere from the Web or your Windows Mobile-based Smartphone.(1)
1. Bring more energy and visual impact to your presentations
Save time and money by applying sophisticated photo effects without using additional photo-editing software programs. Transform your images into compelling, vibrant visuals by using new and improved image effects and artistic filters such as color saturation and temperature, brightness and contrast, blur, paintbrush, and watercolor.
2. Redefine working together on presentations
You can co-author the same presentation with multiple individuals simultaneously from different locations.(2) When you access the file, you can see who's authoring the presentation with you and their changes when you save the presentation. For businesses and organizations, integration with Office Communicator enables viewing of the author's online presence and easily initiating a conversation without leaving the application.(3)
3. Add a personalized video experience
Embed and edit video files directly in PowerPoint 2010. Easily bookmark and trim your video to show only relevant sections. Video triggers let you insert text and captions to call attention to scenes. Style effects such as fades, reflection, soft bevels and 3-D rotation are also available to help you quickly capture your audience's attention.
4. Share your presentations with Anyone
Instantly broadcast your PowerPoint 2010 presentations by sending out a URL so people can view your presentation on the Web. Your audience will see your slides just as you designed them, even if they don't have PowerPoint installed. You also can turn your presentation into a high-quality video with narration to share with virtually anyone through e-mail, via the Web or on DVD.
5. Access your presentations from more locations and on more devices
Post your presentations to the Web, and access, view and edit them online from your computer or Smartphone. With PowerPoint 2010, you can get things done according to your schedule across multiple locations and devices.
- Microsoft PowerPoint Web App. Extend your Office experience to the Web and enjoy full-screen, high-quality reproductions of your presentations. Create and then store your presentations online and edit your work through the PowerPoint Web App when you're away from your office, home or school.(4)
- Microsoft PowerPoint Mobile 2010. Stay up-to-the-minute and take immediate action when necessary using an enhanced mobile version of PowerPoint specifically suited to your Smartphone.(5)
6. Create high-quality presentations with stunning graphics
You don't have to be a design expert to make professional-looking diagrams and charts. New and improved SmartArt Graphics help you transform words into impressive visuals that better illustrate your ideas.
7. Captivate your audience with new slide transitions and animations
PowerPoint 2010 offers new, dynamic transitions such as motion paths and animation effects that look similar to graphics you'd see on TV. Easily access, discover, apply, modify and replace your animations.
8. Organize and print your slides more effectively
Easily organize and navigate through slides with new features that help you divide a presentation into logical sections, or assign slides to a particular author when working with others. These features allow you to more easily manage your slides such as printing only the sections you need instead of the entire presentation.
9. Get things done faster
PowerPoint 2010 simplifies how you access features. The new Microsoft Office Backstage view replaces the traditional file menu to let you save, share, print and publish your presentations with just a few clicks. With an improved Ribbon you can access your favorite commands quickly and create custom tabs to personalize the experience to your work style.
10. Transcend communication barriers
PowerPoint 2010 helps you communicate across different languages (6), translate a word or phrase, and set separate language settings for ScreenTips, Help content and displays.
(1) An appropriate device, Internet connection, and Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari browser are required. Some mobile functionality requires PowerPoint Mobile 2010, which is not included in Office 2010 applications or Web Apps.
(2) Requires either Microsoft SharePoint 2010 or a Windows Live account. Office Web Apps will be available through Windows Live at a later date during Technical Preview and will have limited functionality at this milestone.
(3) Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2 and Office Communications Server 2007 R2 are required.
(4) Requires either Microsoft SharePoint 2010 or a Windows Live account. Office Web Apps will be available through Windows Live at a later date during Technical Preview and will have limited functionality at this milestone.
(5) Mobile functionality requires Office Mobile 2010, which is not included in Office 2010 applications, suites or Web Apps.
(6) Translation features are free and do not require any add-ins. The bilingual dictionary comes by default in the box (no download), and the language and availability depends on the SKU version of your Office 2010 application. Internet service is required for Machine Translation and languages vary by provider; this will be determined automatically depending on your selection.
Can't find what you're looking for? Try Google Search!
Back to Top
You're viewing the Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 info page, click here to go back to the Home Page
Add To Your Social Bookmarks: