"The Microsoft Office Software, Info and Download Page!"
Welcome to the Microsoft Office software info page.
What is the Microsoft Office Software?
Microsoft Office is a package of software that includes Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, etc depending on the different packaging suites.
Office 2007 Software contains all the installation files needed to install the Microsoft Office to your computer. These installation files are developed by Microsoft engineer teams and normally will be ship it in CD/DVD format to the users who purchase the Office package.
When you get the Office 2007 (or any other versions) CD/DVD, you need to install the Office to your computer before you can use it. Microsoft offers many different Office suites, each tailored to a specific class of user, but installation is the same for all of them.
Once you installed the software package, you can start using it by clicking on the Windows Start button, point to Microsoft Office and select the appropriate program.
Here are the overviews of the different Microsoft Office applications:
- Microsoft Office Word: Office Word provides excellence tools for creating and sharing word processing documents.
- Microsoft Office Excel: You can use Excel to create detailed spreadsheets for viewing and collaboration. Using formulas to do calculations and analyze it with the easy to create charts.
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint: It is a complete application for creating dynamic presentations that allow you to share your ideas easily.
- Microsoft Office Outlook: Outlook provides a single, integrated solution for organizing and managing your digital communication tools such as e-mail and instant messaging, along with all your day-to-day information from calendars and contacts to task lists and notes.
- Microsoft Office Publisher: Publisher helps you easily create, customize, and publish materials such as newsletters, brochures, catalogs, web sites, etc.
- Microsoft Office OneNote: It allows you to gather your information in one place, find what you need fast, and share your notes and information.
- Microsoft Office Access: Access gives you powerful tools for managing your databases. You can store, share, manipulate and retrieve data in the database easily.
- Microsoft Office Visio: Visio help you to better visualize, explore, and communicate complex information.
- Microsoft Office Infopath: This is an application used to develop Extensible Markup Language (XML)-based data entry forms.
- Microsoft Office FrontPage: FrontPage is a web site authoring program which allows you to create and manage entire web sites.
- Microsoft Office Project: It is a program that assists the user in designing, implementing and managing project plans.
To get more information (including pricing) on the specific software application, click on any images below:
Microsoft Office Software Links
Can't find what you're looking for? Try Google Search!
Add To Your Social Bookmarks: