It has been quite a while since the launch of the feature rich and much anticipated Windows 10. As most of you must be knowing, besides from adding new features to this edition of Windows, Microsoft has also replaced some of the older features of Windows with the new one this time.
And one of the major replacements among all these replacements was replacing Internet Explorer with the all new Microsoft Edge.
We all know the reason why Internet Explorer was replaced, the browser was not performing as good as its competitors and was continuously being mocked by social media for performing poor and being dead slow.
Talking about Microsoft Edge, the new browser looks very promising and has been performing quite well until now.
However what the problem occurs is that a lot of users have really no idea of some of the basic features of Microsoft Edge.
In the recent times, a lot of users faced trouble to view or delete the browsing history of Microsoft Edge pre-installed in their Windows 10 edition.
Keeping this in mind, I have decided to write this very short and simple tutorial on how to view or delete Microsoft Edge Browsing History. I hope that you will have a good time reading this.
View or Delete Microsoft Edge Browsing History
Viewing or deleting Microsoft Edge’s browsing history is no big deal. Read these points and you will able to do it in no time.
- To manage or view your history in Microsoft Edge, all you have to do is click on the icon which looks like three lines at the top in the right side of your browser.
- Now, 4 more icons will appear when you click on it, click on the clock icon and you will now be able to see your browsing history.
- If you want to clear all the history from your browser then click on Clear all history.
- If this is not the case and you want to delete a specific page or want to delete your browsing history one by one then click on the cross icon right next to any previous page you visited in your browsing history.
- That is all, you can now delete your browsing history page by page or all at once. It is upto you to do it either way.
This was how you can view or delete your browser’s i.e. Microsoft Edge’s history. I hope that you liked this short tutorial written by me on Viewing or deleting Microsoft Edge Browsing history. If you are still unable to manage your browsing history or if you are facing any other issues then feel free to leave your problem with detail in the comments section below.
Also, any of your suggestions or views on this post or the blog are most welcome in the comments box. Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog and share this post on your social media profiles. Stay tuned to our blog for more such amazing articles and updates on Technology and media.