"How to Install Office 2010 Professional Plus Version in 6 Easy Steps?"
Before you install Office 2010 edition to your computer, it's good and I always recommend you to uninstall the previous version of MS Office application, if any.
However, you also can directly install the Office 2010 without uninstalling the previous versions of MS Office applications.
Beside that, you must know the minimum system requirements to install Office 2010. If you are not sure, please read another article on Office 2010 system requirements.
1. Insert the DVD disc to your computer DVD drive. If the disc is not autorun, just browse to your DVD drive and double-click on the Setup.exe. The first screen you will see 'Enter your Product Key' screen.
Enter the 25-character key (more info here) and click Continue button.
2. You will see the Microsoft Software License Terms.
To continue, you needs to read and must accept the terms of the agreement. Check the 'I accept the terms of this agreement' box and click Continue button.
3. The next screen allow you to choose the installation you preferred.
4. If you are advanced user that know what you needs to install, you can choose the Customize button. For average normal user, just click the Install Now button. The installation will begin.
5. It will takes some time to install the Office 2010 to your PC. So just be patient and sit back. You will see the following scrren when the installation is complete.
6. Click the Close button to close the screen. To see and start using the program, just click on the Start button, click on All Programs, then Microsoft Office.
Can't find what you're looking for? Try Google Search!
Back to Top
You're viewing the install Office 2010 info page, click here to go back to the Home Page
Add To Your Social Bookmarks: