"Free Google Docs & Google Spreadsheets"
What is Google Docs and Google Spreadsheets?
Simple. It is lightweight alternatives to Microsoft Office Word and Excel. Only that Google offer online free word processor and spreadsheet, and they allow collaboration...
Well, being able to jointly create and edit documents with others in your team - whether they're in your local office or remote location, is a huge benefit of the Google Docs solutions. It's worth a look if you're in this type of environment.
Another Google exciting feature is that it allows you to create documents and spreadsheets without the need to save to your local hard drive. But if you like you do have the option to save a copy to your hard drive.
Since Google Docs & Spreadsheets saves to a secure, online storage facility, you can access your documents and spreadsheets from any computer, anytime and, in the event of a local hard drive crash, you won't lose your saved content online.
Both of the Google docs and Google spreadsheets are still consider basic at this point, but they're worth a bit of time to explore. Let see
What You Can Do with Google Docs & Spreadsheets?
Here's what you can do with Google documents:
- Upload MS Word documents, OpenOffice, rtf, or html.
- Use online editor to format documents, spell-check, etc.
- Invite others (by e-mail address) to edit or view your documents.
- Edit documents online with whomever you choose.
- View your documents' revision history and roll back to any version.
- Publish documents and spreadsheets online to the world or to just who you choose.
- Post documents to your blog.
- Download documents to your PC as MS Word, OpenOffice, rtf, pdf, html or zip.
The Google Spreadsheets also allow you to do the following:
- Import and export of .xls, .csv, and .ods formatted data (and export functionality for .pdf and .html).
- Enjoy intuitive navigation and editing, like any traditional document or spreadsheet.
- Use formatting and formula editing in spreadsheets so you can calculate results and make your data look the way you want it.
- Chat in real time with others who are editing your spreadsheet.
- Invite others (by e-mail address) to edit or view your spreadsheets.
So, You Should Give it a Try Too!! Please Spend Some Time To Explore The Topics below
Google Docs & Spreadsheets Tutorial Links
How to sign up Google Account and use the Google Docs and Spreadsheets services for Free?
Getting Started with Google Docs
Google Docs and Google Spreadsheets Keyboard Shortcuts
Back to Top
You're viewing the Google spreadsheets info page, click here to go back to the Home Page
Add To Your Social Bookmarks: