"How to Copy Slides From Other PowerPoint Presentations?"
There are several ways to copy slides from other presentations. These included:
- Open the presentation, save it under a different name, and then delete the slides that you don't want.
- Open two PowerPoint windows side-by-side and drag-and-drop slides between them.
- Open two PowerPoint presentations, copy slides from one of them to the Clipboard (Ctrl+C), and then paste them into the other presentation (Ctrl+V).
- Use the PowerPoint Reuse Slides feature, as described here.
To reuse slides from other presentations
- On the Home tab, in the Slides group, click the lower portion (with down-pointing arrow) of the New Slide icon to open its menu.
- Click Reuse Slides. The Reuse Slides pane appears.
- Click Open a PowerPoint File
OR Click the Browse button and then click Browse File.
- In the Browse dialog box, select the presentation from which you want to copy slides, and click Open.
- Thumbnail images of the slides in the presentation appear in the Reuse Slides pane.
- If you want to keep the source formatting when copying slides, select the Keep Source Formatting check box at the bottom of the task pane.
- To insert a single slide, click on the particular slide.
- To insert all slides at once, right-click any slide and choose Insert All Slides.
- To copy only the theme (not the content), right-click any slide and choose Apply Theme to All Slides, or Apply Theme to Selected Slides.
Note: Copying the theme with the Apply Theme to All/Selected Slides command does not copy the background graphics, layouts, or anything else other than font, color, and effect choices.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 - Getting Started
What are the Elements of a PowerPoint 2007 Screen? and the Function of Each Element!
Discover the New PowerPoint 2007 Ribbon Feature!
How to Add a New Slide to Your PowerPoint 2007 Presentation?
How to Copy Slides From Other Presentations Created in PowerPoint?
Saving Your Work (Presentation) in PowerPoint 2007
Can't find what you're looking for? Try Google Search!
Back to Top
You're viewing the PowerPoint 2007 copy slides feature info page, click here to go back to the Home Page
Add To Your Social Bookmarks: